There is a particular design of nose to make bar have a longer life and manufactured from special alloy steel for high-strength body for resisting the wear extremely. As for the splicing point, which is between the body and the nose, would be fasten by a rivet and held by overlapping ears.
Saws in 62cc and larger.
· Pitch:3/8” Gauge:.063” Length:16”
· Suitable for petrol saws in 62cc and larger used by professional users.
· Suitable for 3/8" 's 75series chains.
· Sprocket nose is replaceable.
· Special sprocket-nose design increases the life of guide bar by 50% than previous.
· Proven oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running out of the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain.